For more information, contact Linda Klepaczyk, Director of Children and Family Ministries ( )
On Sunday mornings, 5th and 6th graders meet in their own special space using curriculum geared just to them! We understand this is a pivotal time in their faith journey and work to expand their biblical knowledge, as well as help them dig deeper in their understanding.
Submerge In The Word On Sunday Mornings
- Submerge meets in our newly renovated Den space between services from 10:10 - 11:10 a.m.
- This class starts with an essential time of fellowship and food!
- The Submerge curriculum encourages tweens to dig deeper into the Bible, ask tough questions, and creatively engage their faith.
- Students use a reflective log/journal/sketchbook that allows students to write, draw, sketch, and reflect while engaging in faith formation. Composed of weekly prompts that encourage creative thinking and playful reflection on the Bible story and prayer.
- Each week our teachers use fun and inspiring videos to spark discussion about applying Scripture to everyday experiences.
- Students in Submerge take turns supporting our TOTS in training class with puppet presentations, as well as helping maintain our sanctuary worship bags for younger children.
Click here to register Submerge
Midweek Program on Wednesday After School
- Truthquest meets from 3-5:30 p.m. for 6th graders and 4-5:30 p.m. for 5th graders each Wednesday.
- We provide a light after school snack when kids arrive.
- Truthquest is led by our youth director Jay Leadley.
- There are five sessions throughout the year, you may sign up for one or all of them!
- This format lends itself to bringing a friend for a given session. We only ask that the friend's parent's register them at the link below.
- Let us know if you have transportation needs in getting your student to our midweek. We are happy to help if we can!
Click here to register for Truthquest
DEN 56 - 5th & 6th Grade Monthly Gathering
- Den 56 meets once a month on Friday evening from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- This group meets in our newly renovated Den Space.
- Dinner, which is usually pizza, is provided.
- Our time together includes fellowship, games, themed activities, and a life application time.
- This group is a great time for kids to bring their friends!
Click here to register DEN 56
Leading in worship, 5th - 8th graders work together to present the gospel using Black Light. This is a great presentation style for kids who don't like to be in the spotlight.
- SonLight meets on an as needed basis to prepare presentations.
- This group incorporates a variety of age groups from 5th through high school depending on the presentation needs.
- SonLight typically presents during worship services on Sunday mornings a couple times throughout the year.
- No special skills or training necessary.
- For more information on SonLight, contact Kaylee Klepaczyk Coordinator of Children's Worship Arts ( )
- HeartBEAT meets on an as needed basis to prepare presentations.
- This group incorporates a variety of age goups from 5th through high school depending on the presentation needs.
- HeartBEAT typically presents during worship services on Sunday mornings a couple times throughout the year.
- No special skills or training necessary and "on the drum" training provided!
- For more information on HearBEAT, contact Kaylee Klepaczyk Coordinator of Children's Worship Arts ( )