For more information, contact Linda Klepaczyk,
Director of Children and Family Ministries ( )
Do you feel overwhelmed with the thought of adding one more thing to your lives—but also long to intentionally nurture your children’s faith?
- A FREE digital subscription to HomeFront monthly magazine appropriate for families with kids of ALL ages and stages.
- An optional seasonal gathering time for families with kids that are preschool through sixth grade.
- Materials to make or make-and-take at home with your family.
- Resources that include family time recipes, engaging activities, new family traditions, thoughtful conversation starters and more!
- NEW! Weekly Text with links to HomeFront monthly articles that may interest parents & grandparents to read.
Night In Bethlehem
- A hands-on interactive experience for the whole family!
- Experience Bethlehem during the census, visit shopkeepers in the market place, and learn about their trades.
- Sign your name at the census table in Bethlehem
- Knead some bread dough at the bakery
- Help build a manger in the carpentry shop
- Write your name in Hebrew at the scribe's tent
- Do a metal rubbing at the metal shop
- Weave a basket at the weaving shop
- Herd some sheep on a hillside near Bethlehem
- Make special keepsakes along the way, sample breads and sweets on your journey and pet the live stable animals.....even camels!
- The evening ends with a live nativity and presentation of the Christmas story and a time of carols. Our next Night In Bethlehem will be in December of 2020!