For more information, contact Linda Klepaczyk,
Director of Children and Family Ministries ( )
Intentional Intergenerational ActivituesRelationships should be at the heart of every church and relationships will help ensure children see value in long term involvement in a church body, be is SFUMC or another church in their future. At SFUMC we intentional plan events that will bring together our people of ALL ages and stages in life. Click on the picture below to take a peek at our most recent Intergenerational Event.
Do you feel overwhelmed with the thought of addingone more thing to your lives—but also long to intentionally nurture your children’s faith?
A FREE digital subscription to HomeFront monthly magazine appropriate for families with kids of ALL ages and stages.Click HERE to see a sample of this great resource for families!
- Resources that include family time recipes, engaging activities, new family traditions, thoughtful conversation starters and more
- If you are interested in receiving a digital subscription, please contact Linda Klepaczyk at for more information!
- Experience Bethlehem during the census, visit shopkeepers in the market place, and learn about their trades.
- A hands-on interactive experience for the whole family!
- Sign your name on the Bethlehem Census roll
- Knead some bread dough at the bakery
- Help build a manger in the carpentry shop
- Write your name in Hebrew at the scribe's tent
- Do a metal rubbing at the metal shop
- Weave a basket at the weaving shop
- Herd some sheep on a hillside near Bethlehem
- Make special keepsakes along the way, sample breads and sweets on your journey and pet the live stable animals.....even camels!
- The evening ends with a live nativity and presentation of the Christmas story and a time of carols.Our next Night In Bethlehem will be in December of 2020!