For more information, contact Linda Klepaczyk,
Director of Children and Family Ministries ( )
Cross Training is our Sunday School program for children ages 4 years through 4th grade. In the same way that athletes cross train to effectively workout their physical bodies, our children are CROSS training to build their bible knowledge. We dig deep into each bible story spending three to four weeks attending workshops such as cooking, science, games, creative writing, art and storytelling.
Cross Training on Sunday Mornings
- Cross Training meets on Sunday mornings between services from 10:10-11:10 a.m.
- Class are divided into 4 Years/Kindergarten - !st/2nd Grade - 3rd/4th Grade
- Families are asked to check-in their children on the tablet in the education wing before Cross Training
- We have a consistent teacher and assistant for each age group and special guests who come in periodically to lead workshops
- Children's wear name tags with emergency contact information written on the back. If we need to reach you during Cross Training we will call the provided number.
- Parents are always welcome in our classroom to observe! (Our younger grade levels have two-way windows for observation, as well.)
- We have several offerings for parents/caregivers to take advantage of during the Sunday School Hour. Our Parenting class meets in Room H in the Education Wing.
Click here to register for Cross Training
Brick By Brick (B3) is our Midweek after school program for children Kindergarten through 4th grade. God wants our lives to be built on a strong foundation, and building a relationship with Him happens brick by brick. At Brick by Brick, kids will learn faith building lessons based on God’s Word using LEGO.
Midweek Program on Wednesday After School
- Brick by Brick meets from 4-5:30 p.m. each Wednesday
- We provide a light after school snack when kids arrive
- There are two eight-week sessions. Dates are as follows:
Session 1 October 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 November 6, 13, 20
Session 2 February 5, 12, 19, and 26 March 4, 11, 18, 25
- Let us know if you have transportation needs in getting your student to our midweek. We are happy to help if we can!
Click here to register for Brick by Brick
We believe it is our responsibility to instill a love for participating and leading worship in our children! We endeavor to give them as many opportunities as we can to experience the love of God in worship!
Worship Opportunities On Sunday Mornings
- KIDS IN THE WORSHIP SERVICE - God put the wiggle in children and we welcome them in our worship services! For children attending worship with their family, worship activity bags and clipboards are available for use during worship. They are located in the rear of the sanctuary.
- GODLY PLAY (AGES 4 YEARS THROUGH KINDERGARTEN) - Godly Play is a play-based worship program for our youngest kids. Each week, preschoolers & kindergartners are able to practice preparing for worship, praying and listening to God, watching a bible story come to life, and wondering together. They end their time together with an opportunity to use wooden, hand-crafted bible story materials, giving them hands-on experience with beloved bible stories. Children begin in the worship service with their families and are dismissed after the children's message to Godly Play. This program is offered during both Worship Services.
- WORSHIP OUR WAY (GRADES 1ST THROUGH 4TH) - WOW is a worship service for kids patterned after our corporate worship setting. Kids who attend WOW practice many of the same worship elements of a worship service in a fun, kid-centered, worship environment. This program gives kids an opportunity to worship their way, while preparing for what we hope will be a lifetime of worship attendance. Children begin in the worship service with their families and are dismissed after the children's message to WOW. This program is offered during both worship services.
- FAMILY WORSHIP SUNDAYS - On the second Sunday of every month (with a few seasonal exceptions) children remain in worship for the entire service. One of the ways we want to root our kids in worship includes instilling a love for worshiping God together, as an inter-generational congregation! On Family Worship Sundays, children and youth assist in leading worship in a variety of ways. There are lots of ways for all ages to serve!
- WORSHIP ARTS OPPORTUNITIES FOR KIDS - We have a variety of offerings for kids who might enjoy participating in leading worship with some form of worship arts.
- RAINBOW BELLS (PRESCHOOL THROUGH 2ND GRADE) - Making a joyful noise comes naturally to our kids in rainbow bells. This group rehearses during Sunday School, on an as-needed basis, to prepare for presenting in worship at different times throughout the year.
- DRAMA, SIGN LANGUAGE, RHYTHMIC WORSHIP, BOOMWHACKERS, LITURGICAL MOVEMENT, AND SPECIAL READINGS are all ways our kids lead worship throughout the year.
- Contact Kaylee Klepaczyk , Children's Worship Arts Coordinator for information on Worship Arts Offerings ( )
Click here to register for Godly Play or Worship Our Way
During the summer months, our Sunday morning schedule changes. We have a casual breakfast worship service at 8:04 AM which includes breakfast, fellowship, and worship! Children our welcome at this service. At 9:30 AM we have a blended worship service in the sanctuary and WOW Camp is offered for kids 4 years through 4th grade. We typically offer some other children's offerings in the summer - time & content vary.
Click here for pictures from Maker Fun Factory 2017