The church is using different technology to stay connected to each other. One of the ways to join a group, bible study, or meeting is Zoom. What you need:
- You need internet or a hot spot.
- You need a computer, laptop, ipad, or smart phone.
- It is best if you have a camera on your device but not necessary.
- You need to go on the internet and find Zoom once there you can download it or get an app.
- Once you have Zoom you may sign up for a FREE account (you do not need to pay for an account) with your email and a password.
- At this point you can “join a meeting” or “host a meeting”
I will gladly walk you through this process over the phone and make sure it is working. Call Jeanette Brenner at 734-474-1357
Zoom Tips and Tricks
- Choose a quiet, well-lit space.
- Remove potential distractions.
- Turn off TVs and music.
- Mute your mic when you are not speaking.
- If you’re having connectivity issues, consider not streaming video.